Sunday, August 22, 2010

Da Da Da

Da Da Da Da... All the cool kids say it. So we thought we'd learn it this week too. It's Sunday afternoon. We just got back from the reforestation ramble in Green Bay at 1:30 and the boys quickly retreated to the backyard to scritch in the grass and I went to the Pig stop for a giant coffee and a Press. Goo and I took a bath together to cool off and Daddy laid in the sun for about 20 min. until he decided he needed a nap. Big race today - Joe took 8th out of 38 and picked up his medal for taking 2nd in the Super D at the Subaru Cup. We added a new member to the family today - Riley Allen Knier weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz. Now Goo is in his pack n play da da daing away and I'm trying to "scritch" up the motivation to clean the nest. I'm going to try and see how long this journal lasts. I usually do really great for a couple of days and then forget about it. So here goes! Day 1 and counting....


No comments:

Post a Comment