Thursday, August 26, 2010

I can do better...

Ok.. so I missed a day or two.  I know! I'll do better. This Goo is keeping hims mommy busy. Great couple of days, though.  I had a friends daughter the past two days. She's 5 months old and just learned how to sit up all by herself! Love it. Tuesday I had Lauren here with me. What a great day. We just hung out, she mowed my lawn and I took her to cross country practice at 3. Veronica stopped, and I realize I couldn't even make coffee cuz the coffee maker is broken. What's wrong with me! I had off of work Tuesday night so I got to spend some much needed time with my boys. We went car shopping and made a nice dinner at home and just sat in the driveway and talked until we were both too tired to even sit up. It was great! I love those times when you feel so close the the ones you love the most. I so enjoy when we can sit and talk and feel like all the stress of the world is left in the world. Or at least at the box factory.  Wednesday I just hung out with Soren and Anna all day. We took a long walk and lots of naps. It was great. The house is a disaster, but I'm looking forward to Soren spending some quality time with Gramma on Saturday so I can go through the entire house and unclutter. I am realizing at this point how much I can live without. It's a lot. Not having a TV for 3 years speaks volumes, and it just continues on from there. Maybe someday I can give up the computer. Maybe not. :) Visited Jason this morning at his new place in Howards Grove and had some coffee and bakery and then came home to a miserable husband. His allergies are AWFUL today. Poor baby. He took a big nap at lunch and while he was sleeping so soundly on the couch, Goo and I decided we needed to have a snuggle. A two hour snuggle!  Now that I finally got the internet to work again, I felt I owed it to the world to continue what I said I would do. I don't even know if anyone is reading this, but at least it's a fun way to vent.  Off to work tonight and tomorrow Joe, Tom, and Ruth leave for Michigan. I have the entire weekend to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment