Monday, August 23, 2010

Lovin all of the livin...

Ok... So we made it to day 2! Fantastic! Just laid the Goo down for a nap and I'm sitting out on the deck. What a beautiful day. I'm hoping this week will be much cooler. I worked on Goo again today - trying to teach him ma ma ma. He knows it, but not on cue. Next week Monday he'll be 8 months old. Still breastfeeding, although it's not his only source of nutrition. What a great feeling knowing that for the past 16 months I have been his main source of life (by the Grace of God, of course)! Without me and the Big Guy he wouldn't be alive. I really can't wait for #2 to be on the way. As much as I love Magoo, I feel like I have so much more love to give! Lauren is coming today, speaking of love. I'm looking forward to spending the day with her.

Lauren was here all day. I picked her up from Cross Country practice. She starts her freshmen year of high school on Tuesday. I can't believe she's all grown up! We went to the Funky Bean for lunch. She got a blueberry bagel with cream cheese and I got a caramel frappucino. We came home and Chrissy and Emily stopped by. We tagged along with them up to see Riley for a bit and then came home and hit up Wal-Mart for some groceries so I could make soup. She helped me make soup and Gramma V came to watch Goo while Joe was at work. I just got home from work and now Joe is awake so I'm gonna go visit with him. Later!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jes!
    I love hearing more about what's going on in your life everyday. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete